Sunday, June 12, 2011

PetSmart: FREE PawSafe Cleaners for your Home!

PawSafeBottles1
For those of you with Pets, you may want to head over to PetSmart to capture the Paw Safe Cleaners for your home – not only are they pet and kid friendly, there are many different kinds, from floor cleaner to window cleaner to multi-surface cleaner.

They are currently on sale with a Pet Perks card for .99, and you can use the $1/1 Paw Safe coupon HERE on their site……

All you pay is tax (if you have tax) the coupon is valid through 2012. The price on the Paw Safe is going another week or so Smile

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ladies,

    I have one question, how many can I print the "Paw Safe Cleaners" coupon? One, two, or as many as I wanted (devilish sly) ;)

    Thank you,

    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe only two per computer but you could try print and see how much it would let you print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I printed 10 coupons and it work! Be sure to bring coupon policy there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is PFT but my main concern, all BarCode show all same numbers. Good idea to bring the coupon policy.

    Thank you Ester, Kery, and Beth

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete