Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Walmart: MONEYMAKER/CHEAP Toothbrushes!?!


**NOTE: I called P&G yesterday morning to clarify this HIGH value $10.00/1 coupon for toothbrushes.. They told me that it can be used on any battery operated toothbrushes! WAHOO! So, here are some deal ideas!


DEAL IDEA: (Wal-Mart)
Oral-B Battery Toothbrush: $6.99
**Use (1) $10.00/1 Oral B Toothbrush from 10/16 P&G
Final Price: $3.01 MONEYMAKER!!


OR...

Oral-B CrossAction $12.99
**Use (1) $10.00/1 Oral B Toothbrush from 10/16 P&G
Final Price: $2.99?!

4 comments:

  1. Which one is 6.99we can use this on battery ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I updated the picture so you know what to look for the 6.99 ones or some stores are less than 6.99 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you positive that this coupon is valid for this deal? I am going to go get it but I wana make sure before I leave...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can it be any of the batter powered toothbrushes? Or just the one in the picture? I have several of those coupons I would love to use!!

    ReplyDelete