Monday, September 26, 2011

**HOT!** FREE Flirty Aprons?!?!

flirty aprons Flirty Aprons Flash Sale :: as low as $12.98!

Remember a few days ago I told you all to get the gift certificate for Flirty Aprons? Check out my post HERE  OR HERE!

Right now they are having a "FLASH" sale on a lot of their hottest aprons!

I'm serious... I receieved mine and put it on.. when my husband walked into the kitchen I swear his eyeballs fell out! He said I was SMOKING HOT! ;)

You can get the Mint-a-Liscious and the Strawberry Shortcake apron for half off when you use CODE: STRAWMINT at checkout!

These are regularly priced at $25.95 so that makes them just $12.98!

(BUT... if you have the gift certificate I told you about.. you can get TWO!!! The gift certificate will cover some of the shipping too!! YES!)

No comments:

Post a Comment