Thursday, January 6, 2011

Keri's 1-6-11 Safeway Trip

I decided I might as well get some more fruit snacks on my Bozeman trip today. It is NOT too late for any of you to sprint over to a Safeway and pick up some fruit snacks boxes for .09 cents each!


I got 20 Fruit Snacks.. I split them in 4 groups of 5. (Because I want the Catalina to roll over on them.) What is a Catalina?? They are "store credit" that is issued to you at the end of check out when you purchase certain things and a certain amount. For this deal.. it was: Buy 5 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks, get 3.00 Catalina.

Transaction #1: 5 Fruit Snacks- Store deal: Buy 4 or more.. get the .99cents price for all.
Total: 4.95
Used $1.00/3 internet printable coupon AND $0.50/2 internet printable coupons
TOTAL: 3.45 (THEN I GOT A 3.00 CATALINA!)

Transaction # 2, 3, and 4: 5 Fruit Snacks.. .99 cents each since I bought more than 4.
Total: 4.95
Used $1.00/3 internet printable coupon AND $0.50/2 internet printable coupons
PLUS! I paid with the 3.00 Catalina.
TOTAL: .45cents! (THEN I GOT ANOTHER 3.00 CATALINA with EACH transaction to be rolled onto the next.)

I left the store with 3.00 catalina still in my pocket good for anything in the store. :)
TOTAL after coupons and catalina for all 20 fruit snack boxes: $1.80!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment