Monday, January 31, 2011

Shopping trip to Rite Aid

I was soo excited to see the good deals on Rite Aid this week. I have decided to go ahead and start big. They have a special on health products. Buy $50 worth and get $20 up on your next shopping trip to be able to start that I had to pay a bit bigger than usual to get the goal. I did 2 transactions of $50 and 4 transaction of buy $15 worth and get $5 up I also did few transactions after that.
This is what I bought

14 Dreyer's Ice Cream 2.99 each and earn $2 up (best deal buy $15 n get $5 up) *Free*
4 Chinet Plates 
12 Pringles 
4 Razors 
6 Nuts 
4 Vitmans for kids
2 Listerine mouth wash
22 Cologate toothpaste 
22 Shampoo/Conditioner 
4 Hair Spray
7 TGIF Snack
3 Excedrin 
1 Finish dishwasher soap

Total items 121  Retail price $516.57  Paid $47.06 
BETTER YET!! I STILL HAVE $62 UP TO SPENT.. That's nearly $15 dollar profit. 25% profit for doing all of those deals.  

2 comments:

  1. for this deal yeah I wish I saw this post before.. I don't know how to set up this blog to email me when I get comments!!! :o(

    ReplyDelete