Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Coupon that will create overage:

I LOVE coupons that create overage giving me some profit to use on other items I need that does not have a coupon at that moment... usually fresh produce!! Here is an idea:


Use this at Walmart:
Breathe Right Strips: .97
(found on hang tags in the pharamacy area)
Use 1.50/1 coupon
=OVERAGE of .53 cents!

I use that .53 cents to cover some of my produce costs. (I usually buy 6 of those moneymaker things... *I have 3 computers and each computer is allowed to print twice* that would give me an overage of .53 x 6=  3.18) I know I won't use this Breathe Right thingy.. but maybe Dustin would like to try, or my dad? Or just simply donate it to someone who could use it.. then you have done your good deed for the day and pat yourself on the back!!!

-Much Love, Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment