Sunday, February 13, 2011

I *MADE* Money shopping at Albertson's!

Yes! It's true!! I *MADE* some $$moolah$$ shopping at Albertson's!!!

Aaaaand I got FRESH produce, milk, eggs, pimentos, vinegar, and sugar which I needed!

I got:
1 bunch asparagus
1 18ct eggs
2 Yellow Squash
2 Garlic
1 Green onions
1 bunch bananas
1 bunch kale
1 gallon milk (3.99! Can you believe Montana milk prices?!)
1 heavy whipped cream
1 Yoplait yogurt
4 Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate
1 Hunt's BBQ sauce
1 Diego socks (as a filler)
1 Scott's Natural Wipes (I got a catalina for a free box of Scott's!)
2 jars pimentos
9 Manwich sloppyjoe sauce
2 Kettle chips
5 Banquet tv dinners
1 Powdered sugar
1 5lb bag sugar
2 Heitz vinegar
4 Minute Maid Orange Juice
1 Trident Gum
5 Twix candy
1 Babe Ruth candy
14 Snapple 6pk drinks
31 Hunt's ketchup
6 Blue Bonnet butter
38 Hunt's pudding packages
aaaand.. 191 soup! (No, I did not wipe the store out!)



For a grand total of: $33.04 OOP. THEN I will get $5.00 rebate back for EACH Snapple I bought. (14)x$5.00=$70.00!!!

Sooo that means I "earned" $36.96 for shopping at Albertson's! How much does that ROCK?!

Oh yeah, and I saved a whopping $897.63!!!!

-Much Love, Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment