Thursday, July 28, 2011

16x20 Gallery Wall Portrait for only $27- FREE SHIPPING! **PLUS receive coupon for $50 OFF!**


Ok, seriously-- you will NEVER EVER find a quality 16x20 Canvas cheaper than this!! I *JUST* recieved mine TODAY! Take a look:


Yep, that's my hottie Cowboy!! I took that picture! :) My next one should be arriving tomorrow I hope!



It seems like with EACH order you will get a coupon for $50 off your next order inside the box they ship it!

I am SO doing this deal-- great idea for Christmas or gifts, etc!! I highly suggest all of you to do it as well! :) :)


DEAL IDEA:
1: Sign up for Little Birdie
2: Look under “Today’s Deal”National
3: Select the 'Capture Your Precious Moments on Canvas'
4: Check out and use your $10.00 FREE Credit to pay for it! + $27.00
5: Now you have to choose that PERFECT picture- Your baby? Your family? Nature pictures?? YOU DECIDE!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment