Thursday, July 28, 2011

Keri's Mail Call!

This week has been a GREAT week for my mailbox! Everyday I received a package in the mail! I LOVE good mail!!

My favorite was receiving packages from HONG KONG! I had to sign many forms to get them! They are from dailyshop.com FREEBIES! -- check the package out below!



I GOT:
  • Full-Sized Idaho Spuds Box- FREE! (Facebook offer)
  • Beeko Size 5 shoes- FREE! (MyHabit)
  • Nexcare coupon and 4 colorful bandaids- FREE! (forgot where lol)
  • 3 DREAMFARM Kitchen stuff- FREE!- paid s/h (Fab)
  • Horse Dress Set 2T- FREE! (MyHabit)
  • Skull Tshirt- FREE! (DailyShop)
  • Velvet Brown/Pink Pants Size 5- FREE! (MyHabit)
  • MyPublisher Mini Photo Book- FREE! (MyPublisher)
  • Red/Black Tights- FREE! (MyHabit)
  • Leopard pants (ew.)- FREE! (DailyShop)
  • Blue Lacy Dress- FREE! (DailyShop)
  • BreatheRight Strips- FREE!
  • SoyJoy bar- FREE! (Walmart Offer)
  • LED Flashlight- FREE! (Marlboro Offer)
  • Black/White Dress- FREE! (DailyShop) ---see me modeling it below! LOL!

**NOT in the picture but I also received:

A FREE CANVAS picture of my oh so handsome COWBOY! (paid shipping)


ALRIGHT-- receiving the packages from HONG KONG was interesting! All of the clothes tags were in chinese! Way cool! Anyway here is what the packaging looked like:



 
Now, here is lil silly me modeling my favorite item of the week- My new dress from HONG KONG that can also convert into a shirt! CHAMP! What do you think? Does it make me look skinner or fatter? LOL!

2 comments:

  1. how do u score the free stuff from myhabit? I check few wks ago but I dont see any free item on listing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This month only they have a code for $25 off any $25 order-- code: SUMMER25. :)

    ReplyDelete