Monday, February 13, 2012

RiteAid: FREE + $20.03 MONEYMAKER Glasses?!?! **SUPER HOT! -- HURRY!**

I suggest all of you to go out *NOW* to do this deal as I don't know how long this glitch will work for.
DEAL IDEA: (RiteAid)
Foster Grant SparePair Reading Glasses $9.99 (AND BOGO 50%)
(BUY 3)
-->Pay $24.97 and then receive (2) $15 +UPRewards!
Final Price: FREE + $5.03 MONEYMAKER!!


PLUS: If you have the diabetes coupon booklets... EVEN BETTER!
Foster Grant Reading Glasses $9.99 (AND BOGO 50%)
(BUY 3)
**Use (3) $5/1 Foster Grant Readers (Diabetes Coupon Book)
-->Pay $9.97 and then receive (2) $15 UPRewwards!
Final Price: FREE + $20.03 MONEYMAKER!

1 comment:

  1. I have hard time to dealing with old lady cashier.. she wont write a note. I purchased two glasses and charge me .. she say it is old ADS. I say No, it is say before March 3rd.. I looking at date on ads.. it is not old.. I did not getting a moneymaker. so somewhat I did purchased Cetaphil daily facial of two with two coupons dollars. I did got 2 dollar moneymaker for cetaphil. but not reward glasses.

    ReplyDelete