Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Safeway: Duff Blue Bunny Icecream Tubs ONLY $0.83/EA?!?!?! *SUPER... SUPER... HOT!*



Ok guys.. I bought all flavors of Duff's IceCream.. and OMG.. O-M-G! They're SO WORTH IT! I *HIGHLY* recommend you all to do this deal- YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!!


DEAL IDEA: (Safeway)
Blue Bunny "Duff" IceCream: $3.50/ea
(BUY 3)
**Use (3) $1.00/1 Blue Bunny IceCream
Pay: $7.50 and then receive a $5.00 Catalina
Final Price: $2.50 for ALL! ($.83/ea)


Here is my honest opinion on the flavors:
Carrot Cake: OMG! SO SO GOOD!!
Red Velvet: This one is my 2nd favorite.. It is VERY good!
Wedding Cake: This one is OKOK for me- but still good.
Chocolate Cake: PERFECT for chocolate lovers!
Strawberry Shortcake: (HAVEN'T TRIED!)

1 comment:

  1. Ugg went this morning to get this deal but the only flavor they have is the carrot and i know my hubby wont eat it and i dont think i could eat 3 myself! carrot is the only flavor they even carry! and the only bunny product!

    ReplyDelete