Monday, March 7, 2011

Safeway: FREE Vitaminwater AND Better Oats!!


Buy 10 Get 2 Free Promo at SAFEWAY

VitaminWater Zero $1.00
Buy 12 VitaminWater Zero  $10.00 (after 2 bottles are free)
**Use 6 $1.00/2 VitaminWater from Live Whole Heartedly Coupon Booklet (If you have it. (It is a Safeway Coupon so you can stack it!)
**AND use 12 $0.50/1 VitaminWater Zero from Coke Coupon Booklet
Final Price: $2.00 MoneyMaker

Like Better Oats on Facebook and get a Buy One Get One Free coupon. 
Right now Better Oats are on sale at Safeway: Buy One Get One Free store promo.
Better Oats $2.99 Buy One Get One Free**Use 1- Buy One Get One Free Better Oats – (Facebook/betteroats.com)
Final Price: Get 2 Free

-Much Love, Keri

2 comments:

  1. Can we use a store and/or manufacturer's coupon on an already free item?
    You used $1/2 and 2 $.50/1 for the 11th and 12th bottle, right? I tried to use a coupon against a free item at WinCo and they wouldn't honor it because I did not pay for it. They had a deal: Get a Dr. Pepper 2-liter product bottle and get a free Doritos chip bag. I had a $1/1 Dr. Pepper coupon ($1.79-1=.79) and $.50/1 Doritos bag ($.99-.99-.50=+.50) then I wanted to use $.50 for the soda to pay the total of $.29 BUT! I paid $.79 because they wouldn't take a coupon against a free item. I Googled to find a WinCo coupon policy and didn't come across one yet.

    Sorry, a long comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanda,
    Each store has a different coupon policy. Not all stores will honor a coupon on a freebie.

    I think it benefits them to accept a coupon on the free item because they will get reimbursed for it anyway. So they are not losing money.

    BUT: Not all stores are coupon friendly. I, for one HATE.... HATE... HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Winco. They are NOT! the store to be couponing at! They have cheap veggies/fruit sometimes. But I always get my veggies/fruit for FREE with the overage I get at other stores.
    -Keri

    ReplyDelete