Friday, October 7, 2011

FREE Kitchen Items?!?! (See what Keri received so far!)

I noticed MANY of you received the FREE Calphalon Skillet that I posted about back at the end of July --> HERE

**photo credit: Amy Medley**


I went to Texas on vacation right when I posted the freebie... and forgot about it LOL.. SO,.. I sent mine in at the end of August along with all the other registry items.. and SO FAR I have received ALL THIS FOR FREEEEE!!! (paid .44cents for postage to send in the registry list and form)

 Wusthof Sharp Shears (arrived FAST- 2 weeks!)
Anolon Advanced Anodized Nonstick 1-qt pan - (6 weeks)
Anolon Advanced Anodized Nonstick 12 1/2 inch "HIS and HERS" Skillet Pan- (6wks)
Circulon Sweetheart Skillet Pan- (6wks)

... and I am waiting for about 10 more items!


I registered at Bed Bath & Beyond using my Anniversary Date. Even some of them said I needed to make a purchase but I thought I would give it a shot and I received some of them anyway! I did get a denial letter for a personalized All-Claud Skillet. That's IT!


You can register HERE at Bed Bath & Beyond.



Here are some items you can receieve just for creating a registry:

MORE items HERE..... and HERE!

**NOTE: Sometimes you have to google the forms for that company, etc.. if you need help let me know! (Remember I am not available 24/7) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment