Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Chicken Salad Recipe

This is one of our family's favorite dinner. I would love to share this recipe with you all. If you decided to give it a try please tell us what you think of the meal. 
You will need the following items. 
1 cabbage, 2-4 chickens, shivered/sliced almonds, 
2 top ramen noodles package, sesame seeds, 
Vegetable oil, olive oil and Green Onion (not in picture) 
Chop up the cabbage into bite pieces 
Chop up the green onions as well.
Cut up the chicken into bite pieces 
and cook them throughly. 
Smash the top ramen noodles into small pieces. Save the flavor packet inside the package.
add 1/4 cup of almonds ( I put double amount) 2 tbs sesame seeds 
1/4 cup olive oil and 1/4 cup vegetable oil 
Then add the packet from the top ramen noodles. Stir throughly.
Add chickens and the sauce into the bowl mix them well. 
 TADA heres our dinner!! Yummy we all love it even my 3 year old girl does too.
:-) 



1 comment:

  1. I made this many times, without chicken though. It's my favorite recipe, and it's little bit different. I used brown sugar, as well. And the almonds would have to be baked. :) Nice to see different recipe, thanks!

    ReplyDelete