Tuesday, November 29, 2011

How to make your own Cork Wall Tiles

Cork Wall Tiles for Organizing

I already have supplies (my grandma's fabric, buttons, hot glue gun and ribbons)
I got the Cork Tiles with Money Maker at Walmart. 
It costs me NOTHING! 

Cork Tiles from Walmart 


Cut the fabric into a square size and it should look like this.
 Put the cork tile on the fabric


 Glue the edges 
then fold fabric immediately on the hot glue


Continue folding the fabric on the hot glue you have 
applied around the cork tile.


It should look like this 


 You can add the ribbons if you want





You can add buttons if you want
You can design it any color and any way you want.
It's fun!!


I completed 4 Cork Wall Tiles and
I hung them up on the wall above my computer desk. 


Close up- First row 
I used the ribbons to make those letters.


Close up- Second row

I am loving my new look and
my imperfections makes the cork tiles look unique! :) 
-Andrea

1 comment:

  1. very cute! i'd love to see some more wallet-friendly craft projects soon :)

    ReplyDelete