Monday, August 8, 2011

*HOT* School Clothes on the CHEAP!

OK- I have 2 awesome deals that arrived this week- and totally recommend those sites! Check it out...

#1: Some of you took the advantage of the awesome credit for Totsy.com a few weeks ago. I expect many of you should be receiving your orders this week!! My order was this:



I received one of the 2 packages I was supposed to get. The other one has not shipped yet.

Here is my daughters posing their new outfits!!

Complete outfit...........Cowboy Shirt........PolkaDot Shorts!


Check their deals out -----> HERE!!

I will defiently be ordering from them again! I have been watching their website and often they have AWESOME deals on clothes. Saves me the gas to drive over there.. Also FIRST time customers get **FREE** Shipping!!!



#2: Again, Some of you took advantage of the ThredUp offer as well- Well both of my FREE boxes arrived today!! I am SO SO SO and SO very pleased with them! Check it out!!


The BOYS box had all Old Navy sweaters and shirts!!

The GIRLS box was the champ! ALL 4 Old Navy Jeans, Old Navy jacket sweater, 1 dress, 8 tshirts/longsleeves from Old Navy and Tommy and Bratz!!


If you missed the ThredUp deal-- don't worry! I have a SPECIAL $10.00 credit for you to use-- limited time tho! CLICK HERE... or Contact me and leave me your email address so I will be able to give you the special credit!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment