Monday, November 14, 2011

*CHAMP!!!* $50 credit?!?!?!?! Means: MANY MANY FREEBIES!


OMG! Remember this---> POST HERE where you could get FREE stuff?!?!?! I HOPE you signed up when I told you to for your:
  • FREE $10 credit (my gift to you)
  • PLUS have 10 emails signed up under you to get $30 BONUS CREDIT
  • PLUS today they gave out ANOTHER $10 BONUS credit to use for the next 24 hours only!!

That is $50.00 TOTAL FREE credit right there!!


If you have not signed up.. you can still get $40 credit! SIGN UP HERE!!!!


I would HIGHLY suggest you to put in your order asap since your BONUS $10 credit is good for 24 hours. There are MANY freebies available after credit! :)

4 comments:

  1. I signed up, but do i have to get 10 friends sign up too so that way I get other $40 equal $50?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have my $10 credit from before (thank you), but this additional $10 isn't showing up in my credits and can't be applied in the cart. do i have to fill in my credit card info and then it will work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kirby- Yes you need to get 10 friends to sign up under you to get your $30 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous.. Your new $10 credit good for today only should be viewable in your "credits" :) So you should have $20!

    ReplyDelete