Saturday, November 5, 2011

Edith's Shopping Trip at Whole Foods 11/5

Today I made a quick shopping trip to Whole Foods, I wanted to pick up a few items that were on sale! I got my FREE flour, BUT they were out of the 365 Everyday Value Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips, so I got a raincheck for it!

ALSO, I brought my reusable shopping bag with me to get my 10¢ credit!! (Whole Foods give you 10¢ credit if you bring your own reusable bag! CHAMP!)
 My transaction:

Bought (2) Arrowhead Enriched Unbleached White Flour 2/$4 (Reg. $3.49 ea)
     **Used (2) $1/1 Arrowhead product printables
     **AND STACKED With: (2) $1/1 Arrowhead product from Whole Deal coupon booklet (Nov/Dec 2011)
PAID: NOTHING!
Final Price: FREE for 2 bags of flour + 10¢ overage (for using my own bag)

NOTE: The next time I go to Whole Foods, I will use my raincheck + coupons and it will only cost me .09¢ a bag of 365 Everyday Value Chocolate Chips!!!  REMEMBER, if the store is out of something that you want to get.. GET A RAINCHECK! :)

   

No comments:

Post a Comment